Summer reading!

5:17 PM

Well, well, well, reusable King County library tote.... we meet again.

Hey guys... I'M BACK!  I know I've been MIA for quite awhile, but I've been unbelievably busy with my final year of college and graduation (more on that later!), along with other things.  But now I'm back at my hometown and settling in for the time being.  Most of all, I am so excited to enjoy my summer after college and have a bit of leisure time as a reward.  This means more time to dedicate to this blog and plenty of new posts to come!  If you know me at all, though, you'll know that it won't be a summer without plenty of reading to squeeze in, too.  Especially just being out of college, I am so excited to finally be done with required reading and actually be able to read for pleasure again!  So, you could say that the summer of 2015, along with being my summer after college, will also be the Summer of Books!  


To start off the Summer of Books, I went to the library today, and... weeeell, you could say I came back with more than a couple of books.  Here's what I came back with!:  


A little bit of everything!  YA Lit/nostalgia books, an autobiography (a fun one, at that!), and a nonfiction book by one of my favorite people that I've been interested in reading recently.  You can bet that I'll give my insight and mini-review on each of these, along with many other books I plan on reading this summer.  Stay tuned for more book-related posts in the future, and also check out my Goodreads and my recent book blog that I created on Tumblr!  It's great to be back!  Read and carry on!

x Danielle

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nothing better then reading Danielle :) Nice to see you around again.

    Meme xx
    New Blog Post:
    'Beautiful = Natural'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete