Twitter!

11:28 AM

Hello and Happy Spring!

I hope everyone reading this is doing well.  I just wanted to let you know that I've recently created a Twitter account!  It's clear that I love blogging, yet there are definitely times when I want to document a thought or an occurrence, but it seems too trivial to make into a blog post.  This is where I love microblogging, such as Twitter and I thought it would be perfect for me.  My account is still very new, but I would love for anyone to follow me if they so wish :)



Until my next post!
x Danielle

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Following you Danielle, it's nice to see you blogging again.

    Meme xx

    New post:
    '10 Things Boy's Just Don't Understand'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you enjoy what you are doing and from the looks of it, you do it well. continued success my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much for this! I enjoy doing this so much, but it's comments like yours that encourage me and make me happy when I read them :)

      Delete