Book Spotlight: Drama and Smile

2:01 PM


Hello, internet!


I've decided to create a new category of posts called, "Book Spotlight."  These aren't so much full-length book reviews as brief introductions for books that I think deserve some attention, in the hopes that others will be encouraged to read them, too!  I'll mostly do this with books that don't so much have a traditional major plot, such as nonfiction books about interesting subjects, or.... graphic novels.  
 
These past few months I've been getting more into graphic novels and recently I've read a few books by graphic novelist Raina Telgemeier.  I think her style is so cute, I always love the characters and the artwork... And even though I'm a college girl reading stories about teens/tweens in middle school, I still as I find myself laughing and enjoying reading them as I look back and remember my own experiences, which are so relatable to those of Telgemeiers characters.  I hope this post will inspire you to pick up a few of her books yourself!  Here are the first two by her I've read:

Drama by Raina Telgemeier






Smile by Raina Telgemeier
(I especially relate to this one, having gone through the tortures of orthodontics myself as a teen...)

Just being silly..
That's better!


I hope you enjoyed this Book Spotlight!
x Danielle 

You Might Also Like

0 comments