A Day in the Life: Christmas Come Early?

8:13 PM




It was a gusty autumn day today, and since I've been feeling pretty stir crazy from staying inside all week, I decided it would be fun to go for a walk out to town.  Little did I know, though, how soon the holiday season was already upon us!



My first stop on my walk was Big Lots.  I walked in and immediately spotted a little sales rack for autumn-themed items (who knew autumn was over already!  I mean, it's only November...) where I saw these cute little foxes! :) 


Not gonna lie, I might have to go back and buy one.  
That wasn't all I found, though.  Not far from the autumn sales rack I could see aisles of Christmas items already beginning to take over.  So like the Christmas nut that I am, I giddily made my way over to explore :)

It smelled amazing, by the way.
Candles beyond candles...




SO cute!
After my trip to Big Lots (don't worry, I restrained myself from buying everything in sight), my next stop was Fred Meyer.  I'd been meaning to buy a winter hat that could cover my ears for some time now, so I hoped that I might find one there... and of course, I enjoyed wandering again through the Christmas aisles ◠‿◠

Thankfully, my trip was a success! The store was filled with festive holiday sweaters, scarves, and hats alike, and I managed to find a really cute knit beanie on sale!

I love how Christmasy this looks!
I instantly fell in love with this beanie as soon as I put it on.  You can wear it both slouched...


 ... and like a traditional beanie.


It also functions as a social anxiety emergency hideaway


Now I am fully prepared for the holiday season, because I think you can never celebrate too early.

I hope you enjoyed this little blog post and that it got you into the holiday spirit early as well! 

Until next time,

x Danielle

You Might Also Like

0 comments