October: A Month of Halloween Reading!

11:46 PM



Hello, Internet!

The month of October is upon us, which marks the beginning of the Halloween season - because Halloween isn't just one night at the end of the month.  For many, the entire month of October is dedicated to marathoning Halloween-themed movies, decking the house out with spooky decorations, and finding all sorts of other ways to get into the spirit, all in preparation for that final night.  For me, I've decided to do something different: making this the month of Halloween reading!  Yep, all this month I'll be getting my hands on as many Halloween-themed books as I can, to get me into the spirit as well.  Superstitions, spells, magic, witches, ghosts, haunted houses and horror alike, I'll be reading it all.

I've already got my first batch of books  (pictured above) and hope to fly through plenty more all through October.  I have to say, this is a pretty fun time of year, so I'm really excited to read some books that will get me into the spirit!  I'm even to find some books that will make my hair stand on end, since I don't normally read those kinds of books very often and it's thrilling to have a good scare every now and then ;)

I hope you'll join me in making this October a month of dark, spooky, and supernatural reading!  Do you have any Halloween-themed books to recommend?

Until next time!

x Danielle

You Might Also Like

0 comments