Spring/Summer Tops!

4:08 PM




Happy Sunday!

Today is one of those drizzly, subdued days where it's best to just spend the day inside—and also the perfect day to spend writing a new blog post! I haven't gone clothes shopping in a while, but yesterday I did and got some cute spring/summer tops, which I've been needing, especially with warmer weather just around the corner. So I thought I'd show you my purchases!



I actually got all of these tops at Marshall's. Our town recently got one, along with a combined HomeGoods store all in one (AKA my dream?!). And since they're two of my mom's favorite stores, too, how could we not take a look around. Unfortunately, I didn't get around to taking pictures of the actual store, partly because I was soaking it all in myself, and partly because even despite it being a couple days after the grand opening, it was still packed with people.

We walked into the store, and I immediately saw the clothing section right up front. From there, I was drawn to so many cute and colorful and various-patterned summery tops. I originally hadn't anticipated on buying anything that day at all, I swear—just look around. But I couldn't resist, and... here are the results:

#1. Blue and white polka dot sleeveless top
Price: $19.99

I absolutely love this first one, which is a navy blue sleeveless top with white polka dots. It's pretty much the tank top version of my blue polka dot dress (see my thumbnail for this blog), which is one of my favorite dresses to wear. So I'm glad that I now have a mini-version of that dress! I just love the color combination and it's made of such light material that'll be perfect for the hotter months...




#2. Black and white polka dot sleeveless top.
Price: $16.99

I think you'll start to see a trend occurring with this next purchase... I absolutely love polka dot patterns. I think they're really simple but also a nice, classic look that'll never truly go out of style. And since I bought a blue polka dot top, I just had to buy a black and white top, too.
    



I absolutely adore the collar/neckline of this top, and also the fabric. This just feels like a nice, breezy outfit that'll be great for laying out on a sunny day.

3. Blue and multi-colored speckled top
Price: $16.99

This was actually the first thing I saw on display when I walked into the store. It immediately caught my eye and I was so happy when I found it among the racks in my size! I absolutely love the color and pattern of this one. The fabric is also really soft, and I love the bow in front, too, that gives it an extra adorable, unique look. I feel so lighthearted and carefree in this top, and it's definitely going to be one of my favorites to wear when the weather gets warmer.








So, there you have it! Those are all of my spring/summer purchases from my recent (and first!) trip to my local Marshall's. It really feels good to have these additions in my closet, since I previously didn't have too many spring tops, and I adore the looks of all three of these tops. I can't wait for warmer weather to come soon so that I can start wearing them!


Until next time!
x Danielle



You Might Also Like

0 comments