A Sunny Walk to the Library

5:57 PM



Today was such a beautiful sunshiny day - one of those days you simply can't waste staying inside.  So, I decided to take it as an opportunity to go for a walk to the library!  And if you know me at all, you know that I don't go to the library without taking something back with me :)

Fall is in the air and I love it.  I love seeing my quaint little town transformed by brilliant colorful trees lining the sidewalks.  I especially love these sunny fall days that make everything even more beautiful and are the best of both summer and fall.  Today, I couldn't help but snap a picture of my favorite trees in the neighborhood that I always pass on my walks:





After walking my way through town, I eventually made it to the library and did some thorough browsing around - I was up for anything, really.  And this... was my result.  Look what I brought home with me!
Left: The Worrier's Guide to Life by Gemma Correll.
Center: Witches! The Absolute True Tale of Disaster in Salem by Rosalyn Schanzer
Right: Black Cats & Evil Eyes: A Book of Old-Fashioned Superstitions by Chloe Rhodes

Apparently I decided to go down the "cute cover route" :)  At any rate, I'm so happy with the books I brought home with me and I can't wait to read them!


I hope you've enjoyed me sharing this little snippet of my day...
Until next time!

x Danielle

You Might Also Like

0 comments